The world is currently faced with a pandemic of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), a new virus that spreads so fast through droplet infection especially in crowded places and causes illness. It is spread from person to person through sneezing or coughing (droplet infection), human to human contact and contact with contaminated surfaces.
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 include;Fever or chills.
Shortness of breathing/Difficulty in breathing.
Body or muscle aches.
New loss of taste or smell.
Congestion or runny nose.
Nausea or vomiting.
NB; There are no specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, there are many ongoing clinical trials evaluating potential treatments.
We are vigilant at Imagination circle Ltd about this pandemic and we have put in place extra measures for our teachers in addition to those recommended by the World Health Organisation.
The following are the 6 steps that should be followed to wash our hands clean.
1. Wet your hands with water.
2. Apply soap to hands and rub palm to palm.
3. Scrub at least 20 seconds.
4.Remember to scrub between fingers, under nail and up wrists.
5.Rinse the soap completely in clean, running water.
6.Dry your hands completely.
How to use a sanitizer.
1. Place a drop of sanitizer, small as a size of a dime in your palm.
2. Rub hands together palm to palm and back of each hands.
3. Rub tips of hand with palm of other hand.
4. Cover all surfaces until hands are dry in about 20 seconds.
Wearing a mask.
-How to wear a mask.
1. Wear it with the coloured side facing outside and the white/ smooth side facing inside.
2. Ensure it covers nose, mouth and chin fully.
3. Tie/loop the straps around your head or over the ear.
4. Use at least two fingers to make sure the mask fit your nose.
5. Make sure you can breath and talk comfortably through your mask.
6. Wash your reusable mask after each use.
-The following should be observed in order to promote social distancing.
1. Use the masking tape and other marking material to measure 2m distances in between every individual in class.
2. Make sure you observe the maximum number of students in class at least 4 students depending on the size of the space were the class is conducted from.
Measuring your temperature.
-Use an infrared thermometer gun on fore-head to measure temperature.
Note; Normal temperature should be 36.4°c to 37°c.
-Class room/ studio surface should be sprayed with disinfectants to kill the viruses on the surface.